Membership of Compassionate Aid Network International (CANI)
- A person may apply to the directors for membership in the society and on acceptance by the directors is a member.
- Every member must uphold the constitution and comply with these bylaws.
- There are no fees to become a member of the society.
- A person ceases to be a member of the society
- by delivering his or her resignation in writing to the secretary of the society or by mailing or delivering it to the address of the society,
- on his or her death or, in the case of a corporation, on dissolution,
- on being expelled, or
- on having been a member not in good standing for 12 consecutive months.